Tradesmen Liability Insurance

From builders to tilers (and everything in between) we can provide the right policy for you.

Get a Quote

Product Information

If you’re self-employed and work in the building or allied trade, then we can provide policies designed to cater for all your insurance needs in one comprehensive package.

We can offer policies to cover most of the common risks*, such as:

Employers Liability: This covers your business in the event that you are liable for injuries to an employee (or employees) arising in the course of their work. This cover is in fact compulsory for all employers under the Employers Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969.

Public & Products Liability: This mainly covers injuries to members of the general public or damage to property arising from your business activities, whether it arises through the actions of your employees or from some aspect of your products.

* Cover is subject to policy limits and list of covers is not exhaustive or definitive

Get a Quote

Fill out the form below and we will contact you with our best deals:
  • Name:(*)
  • Email:(*)
  • Telephone:(*)
  • Type Code: captcha
  • (*)
  • Message:
  • This form collects your name, email address and telephone so we can contact you regarding your request. We will not use these details for any other purpose. For further information read our Privacy Policy

    I consent to "Nelson Jordan & Company" collecting the details in this form.